Adverse, anticholinergic symptoms that might be attributed to Belladonna overdose could be due to any of a number of different causes, including accidental (e.g., through transmission in breast milk) or incidental exposure to any of a variety of conventional prescription and over-the-counter drugs used in the diagnosis or treatment of allergies, gastrointestinal conditions, and eye diseases, or even food-borne botulism poisoning from dietary items such as honey. As a result, it is vital that concerned parents try to think comprehensively in giving the background history to medical personnel  to include all possible sources of anticholinergic agent exposures, thus ensuring the best treatment for their child in an emergency and prevention of future untoward events.