If your child has a list of cold symptoms – you need a multi-symptom solution. Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold ’n Cough is the go-to cold product that so many parents have come to depend on. Its formula is designed for kids 2 years old and up. It eases the sneezing, soothes the sore throat, and loosens up the congestion.* If it could talk, it would even read to your child to sleep. We’re working on that.
• Safe, effective formula for children 2–12 years old
• Multi-symptom relief without sleepy or stimulant side effects
• All natural active ingredients
• Contains no Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Pseudoephedrine or Dextromethorphan
• Sugar-Free, Dye-Free
• No artificial flavors
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing, and cough.
Active Ingredients | Purpose:
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
▪ Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
▪ Inflammation, fever or infection develops
▪ Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101˚F)
▪ Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
There have been no reports of interactions between this product and ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
• Measure only with the dosing cup provided
• Do not use dosing cup with other products
• On dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours) or as required
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours) or as required
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours) or as required