Short of having a magic wand to help your child feel better fast, Hyland's Complete Cold ’n Flu Liquid Formula does give you the chance to deliver much-needed relief. With this soothing fast-acting, liquid formula, Complete Cold ’n Flu 4 Kids safely helps soothe the aches, fever and congestion that often accompany a bad cold or flu. A spoonful of comfort is on its way...
• Safe, effective formula for children 2–12 years old
• Multi-symptom relief of cold and flu symptoms without sleepy or stimulant side effects
• Easy to swallow; Pleasant tasting
• Sugar Free; Dye Free
• No Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Pseudoephedrine or Dextromethorphan
Please note, any Buy Online links listed here are directed to legitimate external retailers. For further information regarding orders, it’s best to contact them directly.
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold and flu including body aches and headache, cough and congestion, fever, chills, and sore throat.
Active ingredients | Purpose
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
▪ Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
▪ Inflammation, fever or infection develops
▪ Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101˚F)
▪ Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
There have been no reports of interactions between this product and ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
Inactive ingredients: Citric Acid, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Vegetable Glycerine.
Questions or comments? (800) 624-96595
▪ Measure only with the dosing cup provided
▪ Do not use dosing cup with other products
▪ On dosing cup, mL = milliliter, tsp = teaspoon
children 2 years to under 6 years 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
children 6 years to under 12 years 10 mL or 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
adults and children 12 years and over 15 mL or 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)