7 SIGNS YOU'RE SLEEP DEPRIVED
1. Your daily to-do list includes "open eyes," "get out of bed" and "brush teeth."
2. You've moved your coffeemaker onto your bed side table.
3. Your children are required to wear name tags... and they're not twins.
4. The Starbucks Triple Americano is your primary fuel source. At every meal.
5. You fell asleep in front of the TV last night... watching the 5 o'clock news.
6. You just watched "The Walking Dead"... and wondered where the hidden cameras were in your home.
7. Sunrise, sunset. Which is which again?
If any of these sound a little too familiar, we feel your pain and so do many others. Approximately 70 million Americans have sleep problems and women are more affected than men.
How To Get More ZZZZ's with Hyland's FIRST 7 Day Sleep Challenge
The good news is that to get more zzz's, you don't have to rely on strong sleep aids that have potentially harmful side effects. There are easy solutions that won't leave you feeling foggy or groggy. Some are simple changes to your nighttime routine that make a big difference in the quality of your sleep.
We invite you to take the Hyland’s 7 Day Sleep Challenge. Our goal is to get you sleeping more peacefully in just one short week. For 7 days you can visit this site to receive a daily challenge to get you on the road to restful sleep in just 7 days. You can participate in the Challenge as much or as little as you like. There is no charge to access this information, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!